- Match Reports
- Shadow Ravens Hoodie
- Shadow Ravens T-shirt
News Forum Activity
DonateGoal: $100 USD
Raised: $80.00 USD (80%)
Recent DonationsSeasonsPRO$70.00 USD8th Oct 2015elric4uPRO$10.00 USD9th Jan 2015AWDSmurfPRO$20.00 USD18th Dec 2014SeasonsPRO$10.00 USD19th Nov 2014imGenoPRO$10.00 USD6th Nov 2014 Next » Online Members None Online Guests: 6 The Division Update 1.1 Incursions XxMrHollywood President 0 Comments · 0 Likes · Like · 12th Apr 2016
• New gear is a vital centerpiece of Incursions, which introduces four rare gear sets: Sentry’s Call, Striker’s Battle Gear, Path of the Nomad, and Tactician’s Authority. Each set is meant to bolster a specific play style; Sentry’s Call promotes consistent precision, Striker’s Battlegear is for assault-focused players, and so on. Finding and equipping four pieces from a single set unlocks a new, never-before-seen talent for your Agent, which the developers aren’t revealing yet.
• Agent level is still capped at 30, but your gear score can boost your abilities beyond your level, and are touted as a new way of leveling up for top-level players.
• Loot trading is now possible; if you get good loot, you can now drop it on the ground and make it available to other players in your group. In the Dark Zone, you can only drop loot inside the Dark Zone gate.
• Assignments are new tasks – killing 10 Cleaners, for example – that are meant as brief, optional side goals that update daily and can earn you Phoenix Credits, Division tech, and other rewards.
• Supply drops will periodically fall from the sky in the Dark Zone, giving you and other groups something to battle over. They’re also protected by tough enemies, but the loot doesn’t need to be extracted, as it’s uncontaminated, and can’t be stolen once acquired.
• When your Agent dies, you can now camera-follow your teammates, seeing what they see and offering tactical support.
• Falcon Lost has two difficulties: Hard mode, which is recommended for players whose gear score is equivalent to level 31; and challenge mode, which is even tougher. Also, there aren’t any checkpoints in Falcon Lost; if your team goes down, you’ll have to restart from the beginning. Additionally, you can replay Falcon Lost and other upcoming Incursions as many times as you want and still be rewarded with new loot.
• Enemies can now employ drones, aerial enemies that will be tricky to hit. You’ll also be pitted against an armored personnel carrier, which acts as a boss and is impervious to bullets, forcing you to find another way to deal with it.
Twitter - https://twitter.com/shado ... wravenclan
Poll What game would you like to see Shadow Ravens in Warframe 30
Grand theft auto 16
Guild Wars 2 10
Battlefield Hardline 23
79 votes Events « Dec 2017 »MTWTFSS13567891012131415161720212223242627283031Shadow Ravens
177 followersRaid Completion #PS4shareLinK_TemP_2|
10th NovWeekly Raid Clear Team https://t.co/TOKcb35cvb
16th OctFastest raid clear yet gg guys #RaidLinK_TemP_4|
3rd OctAnother Raid clear #RAVNLinK_TemP_5|
Ranks President (1) Vice President (2) Dept. of Foreign Aff (2) Dept. of Homeland Se (2) Dept. of Defense (1) Dept. Of Justice (4) Press Secretary (1) Welcome Forgot Password?
- Shadow Ravens T-shirt